keskiviikko 24. syyskuuta 2014

It's hard to say goodbye

It was just a hard day. I woke up early and went to her house with a friend. Just like any other day. We had fun, we made jokes, just like before. We took the friend home and picked up another. We talked and watched tv like we used to. The other friend left and it was time to say goodbye. Like we did last week also. It was hard then but this time it was even harder.

When I came here to the USA over 9 months ago I never thought you can actually make some friends that can last like forever. I never even thought I can get friends like these I have now. But that happened and I can't even be happier. Here you just share everything with your friends. They are like your family who actually takes care of you. Who you can tell everything you can't tell anyone else or anyone else could understand. It feels just so crazy how it all works here.

Today then all the memories we made and everything we did here came to an end. Like it happened week ago also with this other friend. It'll never be the same anymore. We are not living this life here anymore at the same time. Of course our friendship is not over. But the time here in the USA is over. It all just ended too soon.

So last Tuesday was hard but this Tuesday was not easy at all. We cried, I cried. It felt bad and it still does. But on the other hand, all this time went by so fast so my 77 days will just fly away. So I'm kind of happy and sad at the same time.

I just want to thank you for everything, my dear friends ❤

1 kommentti: